La mayoria de las entradas vienen con traduccion al español busquen al final de la entrada ^^.
Please reload the page and the logo will accommodate Im trying to fix it.( Por favor recargen la pagina para que el logo se acomode ando viendo como arreglarlo.) :P

A little taste of Cabal

Hi people!!! I'm going to talk a little bit of Cabal Online:



Cabal Online is a free to play, 3D massively-multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), developed by South Korean company ESTsoft. Different versions of the game are available for specific countries or regions.
This is my second time playing Cabal in my opinion is the best MMORPG that I had play but thats only in my opinion. I had play on Cabal Comunidad Zero (WA lvl 130 :P) and now I'm playing on Cabal Global (FA lvl 45 :D) I have gained a lot of experience play Cabal Zero so if you have any question let me now :D. And if I dont know the answer I would look for it.

Now lets talk about History:

The game takes place in a mythical world known as Nevareth, which was destroyed by an evil entity known as the CABAL. Out of the survivors, seven "Masters" rose up, each wielding the abilities of the "Force Power". These masters taught the people, and Nevareth was rebuilt. Years later, the CABAL is plotting a return to power, and the characters of the game take up the role of heroes who battle the CABAL uprising and conspiracy.

Maps:
Theres a lot of maps so I would only talk about the principal maps

Bloody Ice







Here it starts the Warriors and Force
Shielders, only here you can find their
suits and weapons until bluestin.












Desert Scream(DS)







Here it starts the Blader and Wizard,
only here you can find their suits and
weapons until bluestin.















Green Despair








Here it starts the Force Archer
and Force Blader only here you
can find their suit and weapons until
Bluestin.









Cabal Global
Cabal North America
Cabal Europe
For more Cabal server click here


Danos tu comentario